Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kaytea has Joined the 20th Centrury


So here it is guys, I've finally figured out how to imbedd a blog into my website! Which means that I can do this again and again, and whenever I have some inconsequential piece of drivel that I want to snivel about....you will be able to hear me, unedited and unashamed!

So I hope you enjoy. I brought most of the old writing content from KayteaPetro.net over (with a few exceptions, because they're too boring for this new frontier for my website!).
In theory this whole "Blogging" thing will result in maximized efficiency, greater ability to spew forth nonsense!
我中意来参加“二十一世纪”的网络!我发现怎么弄到一个“波咯格”!!就是说,我会随便发表我的意见,能讨论很以外,很无聊的事情等等!

我希望您能享受。我把原来得网站(KayteaPetro.net)的大部分写作内容给带过来。

很多事儿在改变:我快要把可持续发展的MBA给读完。毕业。夏天刚刚结婚了,又搬家。我不知道未来回给我们什么惊讶,但我很欢迎它!


No comments: